Sliders jacket

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
http://www.compacc.com/p/Sliders-Kevlar-Waterproof-Quest-All-n-One-Jackets
bought this last summer to commute in to work, just a 14 mile ride with the trip home at midnight. ordered the bright yellow they didn't have any more to cover my bulk so got one in blue. Comes with a fleece liner that you can wear by itself with sleeves that zip off. Vents work well there is a limit for me on comfort as it warms up. It is a 3/4 cut coat that zips up open the bottom for ventilation has darts in back that snap open to seat yourself with more space and adjusts well for fit. Practical multi season coat that does everything but very hot weather well.

OP
OP
karl

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
Btw Karl: I don't post too much but been reading alot ... Really appreciate your posts and your wisdom[/QUOTE]

Your scaring me :) They didn't have bright yellow when i ordered mine in my size so settled for blue. It is a nice coat and I like how you can use the liner two ways. It is my cold to cool commuter coat and i love it too. With the zip up from the bottom it is easy to hook up my heated vest with minimum gyrations.
Thanks, enjoy

OP
OP
karl

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
The coat has come off the hanger again. 40's to 50's at night coming home from work. Still looks great after two years and is good over a range of cooler temps and still works with all the vents open when the odd 80's strike on the way in to work. This was a good deal very happy with it.

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
Karl,
Sliders makes good stuff. I have two pairs of their jeans---$79. at Competition Cycle.
MAC stopped up the other day with his lovely wife. They were riding his Valkyrie. Nice bike.

OP
OP
karl

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
Cool, have not seen him for a while now. We should do a southern meet before it snows (New England that is). Wore this coat to NH this spring.

Top Bottom