NT Owner AGE demographics

I'm 58, married 38 1/2 years. Added another 2 years just this evening trying to get a Barnes and Noble Nook reader to connect with my Mac wireless network. I give up. If the weather ever clears, so I can ride, I'm going to run over it with the NT700. (the Nook)

I think I would rather adjust the valves on the NT than mess with computers. You can drain hours trying to get things working right on a computer and then end up having to pay someone to fix it.

Here is the data at the present time. Average age of an NT rider is 54 and a half years old. Only 2 females responded so far. Katherine is noticeably absent from the data set. Andy was omitted because he rides one of those ST1300's. There range in ages is 47 years.

Attachments

• NT Riders.gif
    NT Riders.gif
    8.2 KB · Views: 50
OK, OK. I'm 44.

Dannyjo, you should join the MobileRead forum and ask them for help with your Nook. It's a huge forum and very helpful. I'm good with my own eReader but I've never played with the Nook so I can't advise.

I am 67, married to the same wonderful woman for 44 years, still employed, picking up my new NT tomorrow and look forward to each new day. I count myself as a very lucky guy.

50 years young female....going into second riding season...on NT..which is my upgrade...to pursue goal of more long distance road trippin.....surrounding myself with folks that have A LOT more road miles experience under their belt....hence this site and connecting with some rider groups in my local area. Slowly adding riding gear and accessories...

dream? warmer climate in retirement and cross country road trips...

Male, I'm 43. NT is my third bike. Had a Vespa PK75 at 18 and later on , when i was 30, I got a bran new Honda NX250 Dominator". After being ashamed to disturb the countryside with my bike , in 2008 i decided to purchase a second hand NT700V with 6500miles on the clock. now very happy with it. I live 15 miles form downtown Barcelona and i ude the bike to get to the city occasionally and pretty often to the the sotuh of France (just 2 hours to the current border). I use the bike for working mainly in summertime. Now 18000 miles on the clock.

54 year old male. Still think like 17 years old where everything is possible.

Female, 59, there must be more of us around. After a Sporster, V-rod, BMW an NT700 for comfort and economy.
Els

It looks like I will become the elder statesman when I get mine later this month. Born 7/15/1936. Will be 75 in July.

After 61 responses.
8.3% Female ? average age = 46 years, range is 44 to 50
91.7% Male ? average age = 54.6, range is 26 to 72
over all average age is 53.9 years

Attachments

• riders.gif
    riders.gif
    8.7 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom