Random motorcycle memes ?

OP
OP
ett

ett

Hehe, that was kinda me after crashing my '00 GSXR750 and buying my Griso to replace it.
Deer hit me on my GSXR, knocked my left leg off foot peg, causing me to run over my own ankle.
So there I was, at the local Guzzi dealer, looking at and sitting on the Griso, with my left leg in one of those medical "walking boots" for sprained ankles. ;)
28f6edd8f4f60a15.jpeg

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
When JungleJim and I were on our way back from Alaska in 2013, we were at a motel in Whitehorse when a couple came in on fairly small bike who were loaded almost but not quite this much. I thought I had a picture but I don't.

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
When JungleJim and I were on our way back from Alaska in 2013, we were at a motel in Whitehorse when a couple came in on fairly small bike who were loaded almost but not quite this much. I thought I had a picture but I don't.
I remember that too. The only picture is in my mind.
It was a Transalp with a couple who had traveled from South America. Among the luggage that I was able to see was a spare tire and a guitar strapped on to all the other gear they had for the two of them. I believe they also had a spare gas can and camping gear. The wife was nearly totally obscured from view by the load.

My wife rides with me about once every 10-15 years. (for about 3 miles). If she did ever want to travel with me it would require a Wing and a tailer for sure and NO CAMPING GEAR!!!!!
A Sprinter van would be better.

Bike
2010 Red NT700V
Deer hit me on my GSXR
I've never been able to erase that memory, striking a deer with my motorcycle, at night. I was late teens at the time, riding a Yamaha XS850. Luckily I did not break any bones, the deer came over the bars and knocked me off the bike, but I had concussion that lasted several days and lots of road rash from tumbling down the pavement. My Bell full face helmet with chin bar was my best friend that night.

Reactions: ett
Top Bottom