Many thanks to a very generous Forum member

Bike
Black 2009 NT700
I would like to publicly thank Butch for his most generous gesture where he GAVE me a Haltech Gipro Gear Position Indicator (unused, still in the packet) and even paid for the postage cost from the US to Australia. He has refused any payment. I am overcome by the warmth and generosity of this man. We have been corresponding via email recently and I have learnt a little about him.
I installed the unit today and it works a treat. I am looking forward to a ride in the morning.
Thank you Butch and I shall remember to "Pay it Forward".
If anyone here needs help from me just say the word and it will be done, inspired by Butch.

A humbled Aussie,
Macka

Bab

Bike
2010 NT Silver
Reading Macka's posted thank you, I felt compelled to shout out a thanks to all the forum members for sharing a wealth of knowledge, and experience. I came upon the forum by accident a long time ago, while researching the NT. I have decided that without the input, and intelligence found here, I would still be floundering around wondering what to ride. As a kid I remember Honda's add saying "you meet the nicest people on a Honda". I'd like to take it a little further and say " You meet the nicest people on a Honda forum!". At times I feel like an interloper listening in on conversations, but have not had much to add to the forum because of my ignorance about the bike, as well as my IT skills. I feel it's past due that I get creative in my effort to pay back to the forum some how, in order to show my gratitude. With my deepest sincerity, thanks to all, and God bless.

Top Bottom