NaTalie's Rehab Has Begun

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I loved the video, Bruce. Even though I don't deserve any special thanks unless the HMW stickers get there. The music fit Diva perfectly, too!

(Totally tangential -- but back in the early 70s I had friends whose son had played with Edger Winter's band and Edger used to stay at their house fairly often.)

OP
OP
Brillot2000
Bike
NT700V, NC700X, XL600R
I loved the video, Bruce. Even though I don't deserve any special thanks unless the HMW stickers get there. The music fit Diva perfectly, too!

(Totally tangential -- but back in the early 70s I had friends whose son had played with Edger Winter's band and Edger used to stay at their house fairly often.)
Well, the USPS had failed you. That was beyond your control. We will see if they can deliver on the second round.

OP
OP
Brillot2000
Bike
NT700V, NC700X, XL600R
I love the Hepco & Becker crash bars! I have lusted after them since I got my NT
Considering that damages NaTalie sustained. These crash bars might’ve lesser those damages without her being totaled by the insurance company.

Considering that the cost of these crash bars are less than a single new side panel from the dealer. Will worth the cost from my standpoint.

Mgoekerjdjs

Tonight's Activities:

• Installed the center that Rusty Iron had donated to the cause. Installation required the removal of the muffler to able to remove the pivot pin.
IMG_2729.JPG

• Installed the replacement pannier covers. They look really sharp on the bike. I also transferred my external latches. I did a much better job this time around with the installation.
IMG_2733.JPG

IMG_2735.JPG

I got NaTalie on her way to about 80%of her new look. All I can do that this point is to wait for those final items to arrive.

In the meantime, I will probably ride her into the office again sometime next week when I have to go in next.
😎
I have chance to buy 2010 honda 700V with ABS 33k miles. Is $2500 good deal?

Attachments

OP
OP
Brillot2000
Bike
NT700V, NC700X, XL600R
I have chance to buy 2010 honda 700V with ABS 33k miles. Is $2500 good deal?
I am a little confused on why your post is in my thread as it does not follow the subject.

Was this bike an insurance total or has a Salvage Title?

Please elaborate.

Top Bottom