Need a cycle cover

dbandach

Hey guys. My poor NT has to stay outside so I need to buy a cover. EVERY manufacture says theirs is the best. What do you guys think? I have a top case on my NT and would NOT like to HAVE to take it off, to put the cover on. What are your suggestions.
image.jpg

Bike
Bonneville T120
I don't know what make cover, just make sure it's heavy duty. Why not take the top case off? Mine is a Honda case and releases from the mount with the push of a button. Easy Peasy

OP
OP

dbandach

Yea, I know it's not hard to take the case off....but then I'd have to put it back on...toooo much work. Lol

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
I have a large size WSP that Has 105, 000 miles of Goldwing time and probably 25 K HD time and it though a few rips thqt I have patched with duct tape is stlill serving, also has 21K NT miles , it covers a large 49 litr top box and a Plus four windshield . I am pleased and if I were buying a replacement tha is what I would get. Possibley I would go to a !/2 covr as it wouldn't gtake up as mch room , but would say with theWSP brand. LOL in some locations people think it is Washington State Patrol, and though I do not say that is factI just smole and let them think as they will.

Eldon

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
I have both a Kuryakyn half and full cover. They both fit over the top box. Not too expensive and they come in silver our black. I have silver to reflect the sun.

Last edited:
Bike
Silver NT700V
I have a Nelson-Rigs large. It covers well, not too expensive. I have the same top case as in your avatar. The Nelson-Rig covers it well. I use the cover when travelling.

Rob

Bike
2010 Silver NT700V
Depending on your budget, consider a motorcycle shelter as well. There are several kinds out there. I use one from Speedway Shelters. There is a more expensive one called a Cycle Shell but I don't know if he's making them anymore as he never returned my calls or answered my email. The shelters take up more room though, so that could be a concern as well.

Top Bottom