Dreams

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
https://www.epgsoft.com/VisitedStatesMap/VisitedStatesMapPage.php?height=100&format=gif&Submit=&states=WA.OR.ID.MT.WY.SD.NE.IA.MN.WI.IL.IN.MI.OH.PA.NY.CT.RI.MA.NH.VT.ME.ND
Beginning to feel like I need to get out and yell at the rabbits to get off my lawn. My brain seems to have turned to concrete and can't seem to get anything to work for me.

Did manage to download the full 128GB card in the Go Pro to my hard drive. The plan was to upload that to the cloud account every day. That didn't happen. Wanted to share riding through Yellowstone with the mother of my children. "road trees, not too exciting." was her take.
Nice pics of battlefield....we want more! ;)
One thing that works for me is that I take a billion pics at each event and keep about 30 or so and actually go back and look at them.....I like people pics too....and I can go back for reference to see who was where when.....
Old guys 2013

OP
OP
karl

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
Glad some of them found there way to where you could see them. Started back to work yesterday and am positive that I didn't miss it.

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Glad some of them found there way to where you could see them. Started back to work yesterday and am positive that I didn't miss it.
Imagine coming home from a trip and NOT having to go to work.....aaahhhhh bliss!

OP
OP
karl

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
Rode Jezabelle to work again tonight. HAVING TROUBLE LETTING GO. Still love her so. Have a pile of paper on the dining room table that I would never get away with without being a geographical bachelor at the moment. All the bits and "receipts" for the trip of a lifetime. 22 days later I still have a smile that would make the Mona Lisa proud.

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
transition your dreams to the Trophy, you'll be riding Alaska soooon!!

OP
OP
karl

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
But I already have the headlight protector for the NT...

Top Bottom