Hepco & Becker top case rack vs. SW-Motech rack with adaptetr plate for H&B

I have a Hepco & Becker Journey top case I used on my CX Turbo. H&B makes a rack for the NT700 which is all steel and certainly robust, but looks rather utilitarian when the case is not mounted. SW-Motech makes an aluminum which looks much classier when no case is mounted. SW-Motech also makes an adapter plate which attaches to the rack to accept a H&B top case. But the adapter plate is mostly plastic, and seems to be assembled with several screws, and the overall appearance of quality and durability of the adapter does not inspire as much confidence as the H&B rack.

Has anybody had any experience with either rack/adapter plate combination with a Hepco & Becker top case?

Re: Hepco & Becker top case rack vs. SW-Motech rack with adaptetr plate for H&B

Well with no answer for 2 1/2 years I assume you bought some kinda of rack and topcase by now! I use a Hepco Becker rack and top case on my other bike and it is solid. The HB rack for the NT bwould be the most logical way for ME to go, just switch my case as needed between the bikes but the look is definitely industrial.

50FBF09F-FD9C-4CB7-8347-1B496159C45D.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom