New Models Coming

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
I doubt we see many of them here except the Grom. I'd be all over a CB1300 Super Bol D’or E, or any CB1300, if they ever imported one....:rolleyes1:

tawilke46

Bet the faired version of the CB1300 goes to European market. Did not see any shaft drive bikes. Would at least like to see the ABS CB1100 and the 400 four come to the U.S.

Last edited:

Mellow

Admin
2024 Mileage
Bike
21 R1250RT
The Grom has been here for a while now... the Africa Twin is on the honda US site and also the Cross Tourer aka VFR1200X - albeit a bit late for that segment.

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
Its interesting that the U.S. market now seems to be a secondary market. Honda designs new models for Europe and then decides which ones to send to the U.S. I wonder if there are any models that are designed for the U.S that are not available in Europe other than maybe dirt bikes ?

Bike
'10 NT 84 BMW R100RT Ural
Of course the U.S. market is secondary. You only need a bagger to sell to most of this county, load and low. Look at Victory, and Indian: both have done well and did not even exist a few years ago (Okay Indian been restarted several times). The funny thing, if Honda did not come out with CB750 and make Harley make a bike that did not need a pan under the bike on the dealer floor, it might of died too. Sport touring bikes are a small section of U.S. and Harley has a strong hold on the minds of many in the U.S. Buy American is strong, and I think Goldwings leaving the U.S. might be a issue for some older riders too.

Top Bottom