Olympic Peninsula - Gold Creek Road - May 30th

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Boy, Chris, I'd join you for that ride -- if I didn't have to spend a couple days on each side of it getting there and getting home. Oh, well....

Chris, I've got friends up with their sailboat and they are taking us out. Sorry. Is that a paved road? I'm surprised I didn't know about this as it's not that far from Port Townsend. How do you find these things?

Terry

Chris, I've got friends up with their sailboat and they are taking us out. Sorry. Is that a paved road? I'm surprised I didn't know about this as it's not that far from Port Townsend. How do you find these things?

Terry

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
Chris,

That looks like a neat ride route! I cant do it for real , but I will be thnking about you as you do it.

I wish you Sfe journey during the holiday period.

Having been forced to travel on most of the holidays during my trucking years I personaly choos to stay home on all holliday travel periods.

I dread the trip to Spearfish this year even though by car and not under the steering wheel BUT I want to go while I still cN ALMOST SEE .

Eldon

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
as far as a BMW R 1200 gs is concerned nt EITH THE SAME TIRES IS VERY COMPATIBLE IN EVERY RESOECT. only NEGATIVE IS HE TUPPERWARE PARTICULARLY THE PANIER BAGSLIDS SHOWING DAMAGE IF A MINOOR oh no!!! Hppens!!I hS MINE ON SOME RATHER INTERESTINGFIRE ROADS/ TRAILS THAT I SORT OF GOT CAUGHT UP IN TRAVELING ON TAKING SOME SHORT??CUTS. I m OLD TRAIL OFF-ROder NS EX mx RIDER SO IT WAS NOT A BIG WORRY EXCEPT I WAS ON pr3 RUBBERWHICH EVEN WHEN NEARLY NEW IS NOT EXACTLY A SATISFACTOY OFF ROAD TREAD EVEN IN DRY WEATHER.aLL IN ALL BIGGEST DIFFERANCE IN THE TwO BIKES IS 12- 15 k AND THE nt DOESNT Hve final drive reliability issues!

Top Bottom