7th Nat'l NT Rally - July 5-8, 2017 - Spearfish, SD

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
[phil deserves a stove fuel drinking fool emoji]

His bike now sports large Coleman stickers on each side as his part in their generous sponsorship! :eek:

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
I just want to sit like a fly on a wall and listen to Bear and Phil tell stories while self medicating! I stayed at the Bell last year and it was fine for a nice small inexpensive mom and pop place. And they have a grass area with a picknick table so folks can sit down and tell war stories half the night....But I like to camp also...I think I will camp this year as I am going for a record of camping days in a single year....Both places are fun.....we have had some good time over the years. eh? Both camp grounds are/were fine....we need to drink a toast to absent friends who might not, for whatever reason, show this year...

Last edited:

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Many, many good memories found in those pictures, Chris. Thanks!

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Many, many good memories found in those pictures, Chris. Thanks!
"Like". BTW, was the Irishman's name Stan? I am suffering from CRS disease....I remember Tim but dont remember what happened to him....

Bike
2010 Silver NT700
I think this is the shortest Spearfish thread I have seen. We are two months away and it is only 3 pages!

I requested off again, and hope to be there this year. I should be able to start that way on Monday the 3rd. Maybe meet the Colorado contingent on the morning of the 4th.

Hope to see friendly faces and maybe some new ones too.

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
I am planning on attending while I am enroute on my Lewis & Clark trail trip however I have putzed around and haven't made a rez at either Bell's or the campground.... do you think it is too late for either place? What other options are there nearby?

Mike

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
Mike, you won't have any trouble at all getting into Chris's Campground. Bell's might be full, but would be worth a call if you'd rather stay there. I think I've got a single room, but if you're interested in sharing a room, I can check on that.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
I should be able to start that way on Monday the 3rd. Maybe meet the Colorado contingent on the morning of the 4th.
I'll be leaving for Spearfish on the 4th, Kevin. We could meet at Culver's...in Greeley. :)

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
Mike there will always be room at the Campground. They do, however, request reservations. Thanks for taking time out of your ride to visit with us.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
Jim, I'll meet you in Crawford it that works for you. Maybe Kevin (Artemedes) will be with me. Maybe Ken, but I'm guessing he's not going to be back on the bike yet.

There was another guy down in the Springs who was looking for someone from the Forum to ride with. I PM'd him and suggested that we get together and I haven't heard another word from him. Go figure...

Bike
2010 Red NT700
Phil I'm jealous. The West Elk Loop was maybe the high point of my trip around Co leading up to meeting up with you en route to Spearfidh in 2013
Be mindful of the loose cattle up on the mountain!

Top Bottom