Coloring Book

Boy meets girl. Girl rides pillion for 8 months. Girl decides she wants to ride her own. Boy finds "ST-like" bike for girl who's vertically challenged to ride. 57 days later Girl has 7 states colored in, ready for more, and eager to know all about this Moon-burger she read about somewhere in Illinois. Oh yeah, girl is also registered for her first IBA. Boy thinks girl is loving that NT700VA....

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
After the riding season is over, it would be a good idea to remove the lids & saddlebags from the bike and inspect the latch mechanism to ensure the plastic mounting towers are not cracked or missing screws. They all fail so it's just a matter of time.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
It's fun to watch those states get colored in! Almost as much fun as coloring them in!

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
now that SHE has taken control over the NT, SHE needs to join with username!!! so we can see her opinions!! tired of Steve already

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
+1 on what Woodaddict said. Steve, we won't corrupt her. We're all od enough that young women don't have to be afraid of us. :)

OP
OP
nerSTeve
now that SHE has taken control over the NT, SHE needs to join with username!!! so we can see her opinions!! tired of Steve already
LOL.... If I understand things correctly.... NatSTOC seems to have a few baby NTs hanging around us... maybe she makes an appearance in 2017...

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
Ahh let her join, its FREE. we need all the active membership we can stand. another poster will help trickle the messages down the column. I always do like to see the new members every spring

OP
OP
nerSTeve
Oh it's not a question of "letting" her. It's her um.... tech saviness... or lack there of. :)
I've already provided her the link to this very thread...

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
LOL! She sounds like my wife. Joanne could use a computer, but she gets all helpless and "girly" on me when I try to get her too. She has never and swears she will never text a message on a cell phone.

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
but she gets all helpless and "girly" on me when I try to get her too. She has never and swears she will never text a message on a cell phone.
I understand. My wife has trouble turning her cell phone on, and when she does she usually discovers the battery is dead. She mostly uses it when she goes shopping with her friends so they can find each other in big stores.

Bike
2010 Red NT700V
My wife was like that until our youngest went to collage and she discovered apple facetime. That and the first time one of our grandkids sent her a test. Now she is a texting deamon!

Top Bottom