Ricor Intiminator Fork Valves

Bike
2010 Red NT700V
Hello all,

After reading what I could find about these valves, here and on other forums, I'm seriously considering buying these for my NT. Would you say they were worth the money?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Brad
2010 NT700 Maroon

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
you don't includr a link or other information for consideration, no any information about y our rising experience/ baclground.

As for NT dudpension , it is not badin stock form. I have riden MX competition in 70's in Europe when the most of the bikes had a lot of work done to improve travel etc. I invested in full Traxion system on a GL1800 , front end and rear spring system at about $2000.00 . That made a major difference in the handling
. ride comfort, and serious canyon carving BILITIES OF A 900 POUND BIKE. iS THAT A GOOD INVESTMENT??iT DEPENDS ON YOUR ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE. yOUR nt WILL EAT MOST STOCK WINGS OR FULL DRESSED hd'S IN THE CANYOUN ROADS WITH TIGHT TECHICAL CORNERS ETCWITH A RIDER FO SIMILAR EXPERIENCE AND ABILITY, but ABOUT THE TIME YOU THINK YOU ARE REALLY GETTING IT ON THERE WILL BE A MUCH MORE EXPERIENCED RIDER ON A HEAVY BULKY TOURING BIKE THAT WILL EAT Y OU ALIVE.

I KNOW A DElwe ahip ownwer that is a bit older than meI think he is 85, unless you are extramly good don't get into Rt rXCE WITH HIMBE IT ON DIRT , OR PAVED ROADS! I Hve ridden many miles with im in both situatoons following for the most par, not rXING BUT I WORK HARD TO STAY WITH HIM AND WHEN WE STOP HE IS JUST SMILING AS HE SAYS AM I RUNNING QUICK ENOUGH FOR YOU?

eLDON

Top Bottom