Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Both my sons and I are participating in the Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride on Sunday, September 25, 2016. This is a worldwide event to raise funds for prostate cancer research and men's mental health. We dress up as olde tyme gentlemen and ride thru the streets of St. Louis. Here is a link to my website and if you are so inclined, please sponsor me. Also, most major cities in the US have similar rides, so why not join me?

http://www.gentlemansride.com/rider/mikesim

Mike

Bike
2010 NT700, silver
OK...This is a great cause...Mike's fundraising goal was very low...so Come on fellow NT riders, let's help Mike exceed his modest goal by a significant margin.
Mike-if you can, please post a few pics after the ride...and Thanks, I am happy to support you!

OP
OP
mikesim

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Swing, thank YOU very much for your kind donation. I will take pix of course, but I will admit right now that in the past, I have had great difficulty in moving them from camera to forum :doh1:

I will do my best. In the meantime, everyone else, visit the DGR website and find a local city who is sponsoring the ride and join me.

Mike

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Mike, I tried to donate a couple of weeks ago, but didn't have any luck. I'll try again. If I can't do it, send me your snail-mail address and I'll mail a check.

OP
OP
mikesim

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
The boys and I completed the DGR today along with 63 other riders. It was a great day in St. Louis and we managed to raise about $7K for the cause. Everybody that attended had a great time and we all now have many new friends. We did have a gent from Scotland who rode in his kilt. Several ladies rode and the variety of vintage bike was amazing. I would encourage you all to consider doing this next fall if you have a DGR near you. Well worth it. Many, many thanks once again to those of you on the forum who sponsored my ride! Your generosity is very much appreciated!

Mike

Top Bottom