Chips Movie

Bike
2010 NT700V
I went to the Chips movie today, it was so bad I left half way through the movie. It was not funny, dramatic, or exciting motorcycle rides. The sexual innuendos were disgusting. Save your money, go see Hidden Figures. BB

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Innuendo? Isn't that an Italian suppository?

:rolleyes1:

Mike

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I'm glad you confirmed my hunch. Thanks for saving the rest of us money. :)

Bike
2015 R3, 2009 DN-01
I don't know about you guys BUT the next door neighbor and myself took our wives to see the movie and we ROARED throughout the flick. My wife, who is VERY critical of movies said that she would like to 'get a copy' of the movie so that she could watch it a few MORE times! Different strokes for different folks, I guess. The movie is a parody of the TV show so don't expect it to follow those lines. (You can get away with A LOT more in a movie than you can on a TV show.)

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
I went to the Chips movie today, it was so bad I left half way through the movie. It was not funny, dramatic, or exciting motorcycle rides. The sexual innuendos were disgusting. Save your money, go see Hidden Figures. BB
Hidden Figures in on my list to see for sure. Chips isnt. I still say it bombs.....but who knows? Look at the American Pie series and the "Police Acadamy" series..... Different people have different sense of humors.....

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
It's not a new release exactly, but I can't recommend "The Shack" highly enough. I'm looking forward to seeing "The Case for Christ," too.

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
I am not seeing any advertisements for any new movie I need to see but I have a stack of discs and a few to buy...

Bike
2013 DL650/A & CX500 Euro
I just watched this movie on a flight from Sydney to Melbourne (Australia) and I had trouble not laughing out loud during the flight.

Probably not the type of movie I would normally watch but it certainly wasn't as bad as I thought it would be after reading some of the earlier comments.

Lots of silliness which is just what I needed

Seagrass

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
I just watched this movie on a flight from Sydney to Melbourne (Australia) and I had trouble not laughing out loud during the flight.

Probably not the type of movie I would normally watch but it certainly wasn't as bad as I thought it would be after reading some of the earlier comments.

Lots of silliness which is just what I needed

Seagrass
Budget: $25,000,000. Box office, GROSS. $18,000,000
Marketing cost, unknown.
What is that bird we eat at Thanksgiving again?

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
I borrowed "Chips" from my local library. It certainly wasn't at all like the TV show and the disclaimer at the beginning from the CA Highway Patrol left me know it was far from reality.

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
I borrowed "Chips" from my local library. It certainly wasn't at all like the TV show and the disclaimer at the beginning from the CA Highway Patrol left me know it was far from reality.
"far from reality?????????????? That is like saying the Titanic is a little bit sunk! LOL!

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
As a fan of understatement, I would have said... "the Titanic seems to be taking on a little water..." :)

Top Bottom