Bug Hatch!

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Tsk...tsk...tsk... although you now ride a BMW instead of a Honda, you must still yield the right of way to Harleys..... don't you know nuffin'?

:tongue:

Mike

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Your bug hatch rider who was in your lane reminded me of one night when I was heading home to Ft Morgan after having had dinner in Windsor. I was climbing a hilly curve on a fairly narrow two-lane highway, when i saw two headlights coming up behind me at a high rate of speed. Plus there was a solid line of traffic in the opposite lane. I assumed the headlights were on a car till they passed me on each side. Two bikes from Milwaukee.

I changed underwear as soon as I got home.

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
It isn't the cars I worry about. They give me a lot of room. It's the other riders.
You never know what they don't know.

I'm more fearful of the ones in front of me. They are pretty good at missing a motorcycle in front of them but they can come acorss your front wheel and take you out in less than a heatbeat.

Kuna, Idaho a sparkling jewel in a park-like setti
You never know what they don't know.

I'm more fearful of the ones in front of me. They are pretty good at missing a motorcycle in front of them but they can come across your front wheel and take you out in less than a heart beat.
Usually those people die before they are old enough to reproduce.
Charles Darwin had a theory about that.

Super Dave

Bike
2010 Red NT700V
Really loud horn. Makes them think they are about to be squished like a bug by a semi. Then they are the ones who need to change their shorts.

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Yeah, pretty scenery. I hope to sample a bit of the PNW when I do my Lewis & Clark ride this summer.

Mike

Frosty

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Triumph 900GT
Yeah, pretty scenery. I hope to sample a bit of the PNW when I do my Lewis & Clark ride this summer.

Mike
Mike. Let us know when you are going to be in the PNW. We have several trips we would like to do and we might intersect.

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Mike. Let us know when you are going to be in the PNW. We have several trips we would like to do and we might intersect.
The plan is to leave St Louis on July 1st and then head up the Missouri River with a short side trip to Spearfish and then back on the L&C trail after that.

Mike

Top Bottom