Sand point get a way

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Frosty, our friend John, and I went to Sandpoint ID today to enjoy the first 80 degree day. Bikes everywhere....big lunch at the resort on lake Pend Oreille as usual....beats pulling weeds...
John chose his 17 year old sportster out of his stable to ride today.

Lousy pic of us at window in eatery

real View from eatery....

OP
OP
Coyote Chris

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
80 degrees???? Above???
It is still March here.

Nice pictures.
Well, today is hot also (84) but then we get a cool down to a more normal 70 degrees.....
Think Spring!!! Not summer..... unless we are in the mountains!

tawilke46

Down deep in the South, we are looking forward to hurricane season.......if nothing else just to keep Jim Cantore busy.
Heat and humidity comes along with the turf as they say.

BTW, nice view Chris. To get a comparable view down here, I would have to commission a mural outside my window.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Coyote Chris

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Down deep in the South, we are looking forward to hurricane season.......if nothing else just to keep Jim Cantore busy.
Heat and humidity comes along with the turf as they say.

BTW, nice view Chris. To get a comparable view down here, I would have to commission a mural outside my window.
We met a nice couple from your fair state on the cruise to Alaska. We asked them about gators and snakes.....shudder.....It was kind of odd that there were loads of folks from the SE and NW on the cruise but few from the NE and SW.
After 40 years in Illinois, I couldnt take the heat and humidity any longer. When I go back to the midwest to Oshkosh, I can become physically ill and it takes me a day to acclumate.

Top Bottom