RoadRunner Weekend

OP
OP
Miairhead
Bike
'10 NT 84 BMW R100RT Ural
Registration for this year’s event is $215 per person and the deadline is July 13, 2017. Riders can visit www.touring-weekend.com to register, learn more about lodging, and stay apprised of Touring Weekend news and updates.

OP
OP
Miairhead
Bike
Did any buddy sign up for RR weekend? I'll be head down through Ohio not sure on first night, maybe Delaware (Columbus). I have to get right back after event to get RV for eclipse in TN, not a lot of days in between the two.

OP
OP
Miairhead
Bike
I going to ride down Indiana to Lexington on the 9th, and then 10th to RR weekend. Unless I change route through Ohio, then I would not leave Columbus area till 10th. Hope the week is like this one, perfect weather here in Midwest. If you never been to a RoadRunner weekend, you should consider it, nice group and a cross section of riders.

OP
OP
Miairhead
Bike
Oil changed, and ready for the 400 first day ride to Lexington. This is where I meet my son for second segment of the ride to Kingport. Hoping for no rain (as all trips). This will be me first long ride since my broken ankle last July 10, some short rides so far this year, couple hundred total. Starting Wednesday should be about 2500 for the weekend, with the RR planned rides. I have GPS for weekend that RR sent out of anyone would like to see and perhaps ride some time of the routes I could send them to you.
E snake.jpg

OP
OP
Miairhead
Bike
I spied one Slow Red NT at Roadrunner weekend.

Last edited:
Top Bottom