Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ProudlyPresents

Site Supporter
    My Gallery

Re: ProudlyPresents

Welcome to the forum and for sharing the pictures!

Brad

(Threadstarter)
    My Gallery

CB750: I was tired and made a horrible mistake calculating the distance to the instersection and entered it exactly when red light turned on, first vehicle there started turning left immediately; 6 months of treatment and 12 more months learning how to walk again, but I've purchased CB1000 (had to take a loan) while still limping, so I couldn't walk fast or far, but I could ride again This crash is the reason my left leg (on the last photo) looks like that.

These mountains are located next to Black Sea around Sochi and Adler. It was my biggest trip so far, it took place last summer. Largest daily mileage in this trip was 1024km (636 miles), with average speed about 110 kmph (68 mph) - a good endurance test for me
    Unfortunately I don't have an opportunity to travel a lot, 90% of time it's just daily commute to my workplace, and there's so much traffic in my city that I crawl quietly between vehicles - lane splitting is not illegal here and it's the only chance to survive traffic in Moscow (take a look - http://imgur.com/a/xGUbb - no matter where will you take a shot it will look the same)

Today I own only 2 bikes, NT650 (1998) and NT700 (2007), but I don't really need NT650, so I handed it over to a close friend while his GSX600F Katana rests in service.
    Last edited by ProudlyPresents; 08-14-2017 at 03:10 PM.

2017 Miles:
    My Gallery

Wow! Glad you're healing/healed after that accident. I've only had one serious accident and it totaled my 1st '99 Kawasaki Concours (GTR in Europe). I got out with no serious injuries other than a slight concussion and some bruised/broken ribs. Thank heavens for All The Gear All The Time (ATGATT). My 2-week old helmet was destroyed, but my head wasn't!

BTW, your traffic looks really ugly -- but not quite as ugly as your leg.

Keep riding and I hope you get to do another long trip soon!
    Last edited by Phil Tarman; 08-14-2017 at 04:26 PM.
    Phil Tarman
    Greeley, CO
    NT700VA 2010 SN #0079 -- "Dudley" -- 125,000+ Miles
    IBA # 5811: SS1000(X3), BB1500, BBG
    2013 Four Corners Tour Finisher # 70
    Read about the "Epic Ride" at: www.ptarman1.com

+ New Posts
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12