Need to scrap my NT

Bike
2010 NT700, silver
ok...my brother who lives in AA county has a trailer so getting it moved will not be a problem....just think about it and send me a PM if you want to proceed with getting rid of it.

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
I'm another guy who does the vacuuming. I have the possibly unique situation of being married and having been married to two women who never met each other until after I'd divorced the first one and was engaged to the second (and current) one. Both had had hysterectomies performed by the same doctor about two years apart. Both had been told by that doc that they shouldn't vacuum after their surgeries and he didn't say, "You shouldn't vacuum for six months" or "a year." Both have interpreted his statement to mean that they shouldn't vacuum again. Ever. Period.

If I ever see that guy again, I've got a question or two for him!
Imagine three dogs. When the wind blows, I use a leaf blower to blow as much of the dander and fur out of the house....I have two vaccumns with HEPA filters.....
Chris with 2 air filters and COPD
BTW, both wife 1.0 and 2.0 are dog people with advanced college degrees who dont believe in vacumning...is this something taught in college?

Top Bottom