Thread: Another Update...

2017 Miles:
    My Gallery

Another Update...

This time the update is about Rick Ryan, FalconAF on the Forum. We exchanged text messages the other day and he wasn't near the Vegas shooting. He is slowly gaining strength after his surgery. He's off all pain meds and has been free of the massive shoulder and upper back pain he had after his accident. He's still got a stiff neck after sleeping and it takes about 30 minutes after getting up to loosen it. Still doesn't have much strength in his right arm, but his physical therapists laughs at him about that. She says he avoided using his right arm so much that his left arm got all his strength. He's working on that now.

› Site Search for: Another Update...
    Phil Tarman
    Greeley, CO
    NT700VA 2010 SN #0079 -- "Dudley" -- 125,000+ Miles
    IBA # 5811: SS1000(X3), BB1500, BBG
    2013 Four Corners Tour Finisher # 70
    Read about the "Epic Ride" at: www.ptarman1.com

2017 Miles:
    My Gallery

Re: Another Update...

Wish him well for us. I hope one day he can get back on two wheels. He's had quite an ordeal.

Mike
    "tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt...." Mark Twain

My Gallery

Rick has certainly been through it. The last surgery was a big step. Just keep the recovery going.

Brad

My Gallery

Thanks, Phil! When I get out of bed in the morning, I walk around for a hour till things start working, so let me know how Rick does with the PT! Maybe I will try it.....
    2010 NT700v, "Spanish Dancer" , 2014 FJR "Red Torpedo"

My Gallery

Just call me "late for lunch"
    This is old news by now, but good news. Thanks for the update Phil.
    As we "old guys" know the body doesn't heal as well as it did when we were 18. Glad to hear Rick is progressing forward although not as quickly as any of us (especially Rick) would like. Rick's experience has reinforced my determination to NOT GET HURT!!!.
    I do realize though, that Rick didn't have any choices when disaster came looking for him.

My Gallery

As all have said I am glad Rick is making good progress towards a full recovery.I am sure he will be back among the active people on this forum. time seems to drag on in a slow manner especialy when it is you that is healing , but I know /rick is up to all of those challenges and he will not give up or settl for any less than 100 %. I eish him all of the best.

Eldon

+ New Posts