Motorcycle with a wind generator?

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Strange. I guess I don't understand the benefit of this. Anyone wanna' 'splain it to me?

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Strange. I guess I don't understand the benefit of this. Anyone wanna' 'splain it to me?
No explanation necessary. A non-functional farkle designed to generate a buzz amongst the journo's. Really of no practical use.

Mike

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
Honda said it was just a design exercise. Honda encourages a lot of this type of thing be it robots, aircraft, cars, motorcycles or even a birdhouse. They want their employees to think out of the box and not be afraid to explore things without them having to be of commercial value.

Bike
Sprint GT, 2010 NT, MS950
My dad used to say, "You get nothing for nothing and damn little for a dollar."

Why not put a really BIG generator on an electric bike and ride for nothing? (see above)
Pretty simple answer: Physics.

OP
OP
Miairhead
Bike
'10 NT 84 BMW R100RT Ural
How about a solar panel just a large top box (about as big as a movie screen), and then you could forever. IRON BUTT no stopping for fuel, of course you need batteries for night.

Bike
2020 Kawasaki Versys
While you're at it re-invent solar panels to be way more efficient so they keep everything powered with moonlight then with sunlight it would be on turbo-boost.

Brad

Top Bottom