Thread: What weather in Michigan 60 degrees 11-29

My Gallery

What weather in Michigan 60 degrees 11-29

On Tuesday I did to of my favorite things (three if you count eating lunch), rode up to range to shoot. After lunch was completed a ride of 200 miles in 60 degrees on November 29th. Since the only snowing I do is clearing, I would be happy to have no snow till Christmas. I'm sure my rescue dogs feel the same about winter, they are laying around in the sunshine. What a treat riding in 60 degree weather in Michigan in late November. Only saw one bike out, and that was almost end of ride (advantage being retired).
    Old Man with too little time and too much to ride

My Gallery

Re: What weather in Michigan 60 degrees 11-29

I did 100 miles yesterday afternoon in north central Ohio. What a great day for it.
    Dan
    2013 Blue Triumph Trophy
    2011 Triumph Bonneville T100

2017 Miles:
    My Gallery

The weather was nice yesterday except for the wind. I rode to the the Armstrong Air and Space Museum in Wapakoneta, OH. Round trip from Columbus came to about 150 miles. Heading west the wind was coming from the south and the cross winds and blasts from trucks were really bad. I rode mostly 2 lane going over. The return trip I took Hwy 33, some 2 lane and a lot of 4 lane divided. The wind was then coming from my right and the wind from trucks was very light. I had just installed the "wind deflectors" and think they do a great job....except for cross winds.
    2010 Red Honda NT700V

2017 Miles:
    My Gallery

Rode Jezabell to work today. 55 deg on the bank sign on the way in had to turn off the vest as it was too warm. Love riding with the smell of wood smoke in the air...
    Karl
    2010 ABS "Jezabell"

(Threadstarter)
    My Gallery

Another 50+ day, only a short ride to hardware store, but heck it was on my motorcycle. Maybe tomorrow last ride of the year here.

2017 Miles:
    My Gallery

Near 70 degrees here in MO tomorrow. Then winter sets in on Tuesday. It was nice while it lasted. Gonna try to get our for a few hours tomorrow and savor the temps.

Mike
    "tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt...." Mark Twain

My Gallery

Mid 50's here. So nice, I took the NT out of the storage bag, put the battery in, and put on 120 miles. Tomorrow is supposed to be close to 60, I already have a route planned. Sweet!

Brad

My Gallery

Predicted temp on Monday is 59 with rain coming sometime after dark. I'm going for a ride with some pals because after Tuesday the high temps drop into the mid & low-30s.

Site Supporter
    My Gallery

Rode to work every day last week except Thursday and will get out this afternoon as well. It's always a treat to get an extra month or more on the riding season!
    Patrick
    BRG 2011 Triumph Sprint GT 1050
    Red 2010 Honda NT700V

(Threadstarter)
    My Gallery

December 3rd in Michigan, motorcycles out riding along the Lake. One more day to enjoy nature's little mistake and give a weekend to ride a motorcycle. I just went to Aldi's one is 5 miles from my house, but there is another in South Haven: wonder which one I choose. Nice 100+ mile ride, in 50 degree weather.

+ New Posts