Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ya know how you go into a store to just look around...

Site Supporter
    My Gallery

Re: Ya know how you go into a store to just look around...

As the bike breaks in the vibrations diminish. Mine has less vibration now at 80 mph with 15,000 miles than at 60 mph last May when I picked it up with 5600 on the odometer. YMMV.
    Patrick
    BRG 2011 Triumph Sprint GT 1050
    Red 2010 Honda NT700V

My Gallery

Now at 20k miles, mine's pretty smooth. Putting in Rotella T6 took care of what little vibration was left, plus made the shifting real nice.

Brad

(Threadstarter)

My Gallery

Thanks for all the comments... after 10 years of cage driving I got the itch about a month ago, but, being this is Chicago, weather precludes an immediate purchase(perfect timing really, gives me time to explore the options AND make sure I really want to do this) .

So many great bikes these days, makes me wish I lived in a warmer climate. Was thinking about the new nc750x as the return bike; seems perfect for the area. Got a friend with a GS who's aching to tour so we've penciled in fall '18 for a northern route to cali and a southern return in early spring, finances and time allowing. The fjr1300 was my favorite for the long tour... now thinking I might save some money and just go with the nt to relearn and take the long ride.

Looking forward to the Chicago motorcycle show in Feb.

+ New Posts
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12