Nt replacement?

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I think the X-Adventure looks like a real possibility for little-stubby-legged people like me. We'll see.

Bike
2) 2010 red NT's
We crashed the local Honda 'Big Wing' dealers 5th anniversary party last night in Chiang Mai. Several of the X-ADV in the riders parking lot and a purdy red one on the showroom floor. The one in the showroom had a 'Do not sit on' sign on it, and didn't know enough Thai to ask an owner if I could plop myself on theirs. Looks like it could be a pretty cool bike. If I had the room, I'd buy one.

The dealership is closed today so they could clean up after last nights party (free food, beer, live band, and some cute girls soaping down a 500cc Rebel and a custom painted Africa Twin). I'll see if I can go tomorrow (25th) and perhaps they will let me sit on the one in the showroom.

Bike
Honda NT700V
Weighs 25 lbs more than the NC750X on which it is based and uses an oddball 15" rear tire. Can't see any advantage over the NC and plenty of disadvantage. No, thanks.

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
I like the way it looks, for what that's worth.
I do as well...kinda of a super scooter. But I don't think it will look very nice after a couple of drops playing around off road. There is too much expen$ive plastic to chew up riding it like a ADV bike...

Top Bottom