Thread: 2010 NT700, 6,500 miles, extras

My Gallery

2010 NT700, 6,500 miles, extras

This is a great bike and it is ready to go anywhere with you. I made the mistake of renting a BMW R1200RT when visiting Tucson, and I do believe I want to own one before I get too old (and I may regret selling this Honda). The BMW is just a bit better for double touring for my wife and I - it has more room for storing our gear and is more comfortable for her....and the seat heater really helps her stay warm.

This NT700 motorcycle is in impeccable condition and up until a few weeks ago....was going to be my "forever" motorcycle. There are no dents, no scratches, no issues, never been dropped - it has never been ridden in the rain or snow....it is stored in a heated/cooled garage. The new Michelin PR3 tires were installed a couple months ago and they have less than 500 miles on them. The bike has been impeccably maintained, frequent oil and filer changes, brake fluid change, new brake pads with tire change. I expect I will have the 8,000 mile valve adjustment done in the next few weeks so you won't have to worry about getting that done. The bike has never been ridden aggressively - I am 62 years old and have a Cafe' bike that I ride when I am feeling "frisky".

Includes the following upgrades:

Wind deflectors
    Knee Pads
    Tank Pad
    1" Bar Risers
    Engine Undercowl Deflector
    Large and Small Panniers (Franzen Latches included but not yet installed)
    Pannier Bags
    Fender Extender
    Givi E55 top box
    12V power outlet
    Stock and VStream windshields
    Silverstar headlight bulbs (stock bulbs stored under seat as spares)

The motorcycle is located in northern Kentucky, right across the river from Cincinnati. $5,500 and this pristine beauty can be yours!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Thumpn; 01-12-2018 at 12:17 PM.

+ New Posts