highs and lows

Bike
2010 Red NT700
Well, after a low of 11 a couple of mornings ago, We're expecting high 60s on Saturday. I'll have to go out and try the new Etymotic Research earbuds my wife got me for my birthday.
Rick Ryan ( a former Forum member) gave me a used pair of Etymotics a few years back and I have never had anything so good. The ones he gave me are about to give up the ghost so these new ones are just in time...and with noise cancelling too!

OP
OP
RedNigel
Bike
2010 Red NT700
We'll have to ride sometime soon. Even if its just to have a coke and compare notes
I have a red one too. I think I saw your bike at the dealer before you bought it. I wish I could buy a spare.

OP
OP
RedNigel
Bike
2010 Red NT700
the only time I hear clicky sounds is when I come home from a 200-300 mile ride, but its steady like its in the valve train...but it always goes away. Having said that, I always wear earplugs so I probably don't hear every little thing.
Your bike is still getting broken in, believe it or not

I would love to meet and have a coke or something and maybe ride on a Sat or Sun when the weather allows
I'll reach out when I can

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
mine started making what I thought was valve noise, took to dealer for valve check, they said couldn't replicate noise. I would hear it while slowing down under 30 to stop. it was around 128,000 miles. later for next valve check up, took to my personal garage mechanic, around 162,00 miles, ( but a true Honda mc mechanic). he said it was piston slap . 15,500 is a bit low to start that

Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA
In a car, the advice is, "Got an annoying noise? Turn up the radio." On a motorcycle.......wear earplugs. :)

Top Bottom