Life is good

Life is good. Last April my grandson bought his first bike, a Kawasaki ninja 300. I had to ride it home because he didn’t have a license yet. Well today we got too ride together for the first time. He seems to get the same kind of thrill from riding that I do. He’s got about 7500 miles on the bike already. BTW I went over 50,000 miles on our ride.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Congratulations on getting your grandson to ride -- it's wonderful that he's enjoying it and that the two of you can enjoy riding together! That's the kind of thrill that most of us would envy a lot.

And congratulations on passing that 50K milestone. If you would like one of the semi-coveted 50K stickers, just send me your snail mail address in Private Message and I'llpop it in the mail to you.

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
Did your grandson already pass the basic rider course? If not, it would be a great idea for him to take that class.

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
That Ninja 300 is quite the bike. It has to be one of the best handling bikes on the market. One of the guys here rode one from Belfast ME to Seattle WA last summer and said he had a blast. I had a 2007 250 Ninja for three years.

Top Bottom