Thread: Mick-O-Pegs first production run almost done

My Gallery

Mick-O-Pegs first production run almost done

'Sorry it has taken so long, but the first production run of Mick-O-Pegs for your NT700V are now being anodized (sliver/clear aluminum) and should be ready for shipping before the weekend.

The final design looks similar to the prototype, but will have stainless steel bolts and choice of mounting for riders with different leg lengths.

We are calling this Model RNT and it will be our second most costly Model to make so the price will need to be $329.95

Orders will be taken by calls to RIW, Inc at 586-749-6425. We hope to provide the option to order using PayPal (no account requird) on our web site by the weekend.

Thanks for your patience as we have worked to make you comfortable, 'cause when you're comfortable, RidingIsWonderful.

Joyfully,
    Jim Mick
    www.ridingiswonderful.com

› Site Search for: Mick-O-Pegs first production run almost done

(Threadstarter)

My Gallery

Re: Mick-O-Pegs first production run almost done

Here's the link to Mick-O-Pegs for your NT700V: http://www.ridingiswonderful.com/page37.php Notice the way to purchase and phone number have changed.

I purchased a Silver NT Monday and installed a set of Mick-O-Pegs before leaving the Sec of State office for the 215 mile ride home. I used 3.731 gal and that came out to 57.63 mph traveling 65-70 mph, but the NT said I got 65.7 (12% error).

My Gallery

Re: Mick-O-Pegs first production run almost done

MOPMan, that 12% error is pretty close. The NT's fuel economy guess is a good relative indicator of how you're doing, but it's always optimistic. In 108,000 miles on my NT, I'm averaging 46.2mpg (calculated by Fuelly.com). I'm a heavier-than-normal rider and, living out here in the west, I'm almost always running 70-80mph.

I think you'll like the bike!
    Phil Tarman
    Greeley, CO
    NT700VA 2010 SN #0079 -- "Dudley" -- 100,000+ Miles
    IBA # 5811: SS1000(X3), BB1500, BBG
    2013 Four Corners Tour Finisher # 70
    Read about the "Epic Ride" at: www.ptarman1.com

+ New Posts