Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Cee Bailey Windshield Review In RoadBike Magazine, December 2011 Issue

My Gallery

Re: Cee Bailey Windshield Review In RoadBike Magazine, December 2011 Issue

And yes, my next helmet will be a modular. And I will get a cup holder and I will smoke my cigars on the highway

Phil, not sure he will be at the conference but my cousin is a methodist minister, Gary Roper. He has a church in the Phoenix area right now.

› Site Search for: Cee Bailey Windshield Review In RoadBike Magazine, December 2011 Issue
    2010 Honda NT (sold), 1984 Moto Guzzi 850T5
    2009 Dodge 3/4T diesel, 2011 Honda Element
    "I wish the NT had 20 more hp and 6 speeds..."

My Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by charlie b View Post
    And I will get a cup holder and I will smoke my cigars on the highway
    You are definitely a prime Tri Glide candidate... With an included cigarette lighter, not just a power point, an optional OEM cupholder, and the big windshield on the Tri Glide you'll be ready to "smoke em if you got em"...
    Wayne
    1987 Yamaha FJ1200
    AMA Life Member

2017 Miles:
    My Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by charlie b View Post
    Phil, not sure he will be at the conference but my cousin is a methodist minister, Gary Roper. He has a church in the Phoenix area right now.
    Charlie, if your cousin's church is in Phoenix, he'll be at the meeting of the Desert-Southwest Annual Conference. I'll be at the meeting of the Rocky Mountain Annual Conference. So, we're not likely to run into each other.

I love modular helmets mainly because I got tired of my glasses blowing off the seat or the tank bag while I was putting my old full-face helmet on. If your wear glasses, you will think that a modular helmet is the best thing since sliced bread, even before you discover all the other things they're good for.
    Phil Tarman
    Greeley, CO
    NT700VA 2010 SN #0079 -- "Dudley" -- 115,000+ Miles
    IBA # 5811: SS1000(X3), BB1500, BBG
    2013 Four Corners Tour Finisher # 70
    Read about the "Epic Ride" at: www.ptarman1.com

My Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by RedLdr1 View Post
    Not yet, no one locally has had one in stock. I try it when I find one...
    When I bought my C3 they weren't available in the US so I had to go through Designer Helmets in the UK. The sales rep I spoke with recommended going with one size down from my regular size large as worn for Arai and Shoei. I figured he was the expert so I went with a medium and it fits fine; if I'd gone with a large it would have been way too big. Assuming nothing's changed in the last 3 years you may want to double-check with them before ordering. Aside from the size thing they're a pretty good helmet which they should be considering what they cost. As an example the last time I ordered a replacement face shield with the PinLock it ran a cool hundred buckeroos. Not cheap but most riders who lust over Schuberth products find a way to justify it. Eh?

LL75
    2010 - Key West on Green Girl my Vulcan 900LT http://ridinggreengirl.blogspot.com/
    2012 - Mexico on a Ninja http://mexicoonaninja.blogspot.com/
    2012 - Days of the Red Girl - My NT700v http://daysoftheredgirl.blogspot.com/

My Gallery

I was at Iron Pony last weekend and they had a bunch of Schuberth helmets. Iron Pony is a big box motorcycle gear store in Westerville OH - if you're traveling through Ohio, it's worth a stop. Just don't blame me if they lighten your wallet.

I had the Laminar Lip and Ears on my V-Strom for a while, before I switched to the MRA Vario. They were pretty much equivalent but the Vario is prettier and more fun to play with.
    Katherine
    2012 Yamaha Super T?n?r? with DMC Expedition sidecar

+ New Posts
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast