[Review] Cee Bailey Windshield Review In RoadBike Magazine, December 2011 Issue

Bike
1984 Moto Guzzi T5
And yes, my next helmet will be a modular. And I will get a cup holder and I will smoke my cigars on the highway :)

Phil, not sure he will be at the conference but my cousin is a methodist minister, Gary Roper. He has a church in the Phoenix area right now.

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
And I will get a cup holder and I will smoke my cigars on the highway
You are definitely a prime Tri Glide candidate... With an included cigarette lighter, not just a power point, an optional OEM cupholder, and the big windshield on the Tri Glide you'll be ready to "smoke em if you got em"...:D

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Phil, not sure he will be at the conference but my cousin is a methodist minister, Gary Roper. He has a church in the Phoenix area right now.
Charlie, if your cousin's church is in Phoenix, he'll be at the meeting of the Desert-Southwest Annual Conference. I'll be at the meeting of the Rocky Mountain Annual Conference. So, we're not likely to run into each other.

I love modular helmets mainly because I got tired of my glasses blowing off the seat or the tank bag while I was putting my old full-face helmet on. If your wear glasses, you will think that a modular helmet is the best thing since sliced bread, even before you discover all the other things they're good for.

Bike
2010 NT700V Red
Not yet, no one locally has had one in stock. I try it when I find one...
When I bought my C3 they weren't available in the US so I had to go through Designer Helmets in the UK. The sales rep I spoke with recommended going with one size down from my regular size large as worn for Arai and Shoei. I figured he was the expert so I went with a medium and it fits fine; if I'd gone with a large it would have been way too big. Assuming nothing's changed in the last 3 years you may want to double-check with them before ordering. Aside from the size thing they're a pretty good helmet which they should be considering what they cost. As an example the last time I ordered a replacement face shield with the PinLock it ran a cool hundred buckeroos. Not cheap but most riders who lust over Schuberth products find a way to justify it. Eh?

LL75 :)

elizilla

I was at Iron Pony last weekend and they had a bunch of Schuberth helmets. Iron Pony is a big box motorcycle gear store in Westerville OH - if you're traveling through Ohio, it's worth a stop. Just don't blame me if they lighten your wallet.

I had the Laminar Lip and Ears on my V-Strom for a while, before I switched to the MRA Vario. They were pretty much equivalent but the Vario is prettier and more fun to play with. :)

Top Bottom