Now I Have A Serious SPORT Tourer....

Bike
Red NT700V 2010, #1004.
Great looking bike. I had been watching it on Ebay and wishing my wife could understand why I need 3 bikes, especially since I have been unable to ride very much the last year due to leg problems. Hey, I'm optimistic for a better Summer of '16.
Glad one of the NT700 Brotherhood got this one. I remember wanting to buy one when they were new and I was riding a Seca 750 at the time.

OP
OP
RedLdr1

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
I remember wanting to buy one when they were new and I was riding a Seca 750 at the time.
I had a new 1986. My first wife "convinced" me to get rid of it...:rolleyes1: Now the FJ is back and the second wife is fine with it and even having three bikes. As I pointed out to her motorcycles are a much better, and cheaper, vice than twenty something blondes...:eek1: :rofl1:

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
Nothing wrong with having several vehicles. I have the NT and the Yamaha XS-650 (Now a 750) and I just bought a 2007 Shelby GT with a 5 Sp Manual Transmission. My Toyota Matrix with the 5 Sp Manual transmission is a great winter car but with only 1800 cc for an engine, it is quite limited. Coastal Maine is not exactly level, and one must keep the RPM up to get up a lot of the hills. It's a great car if you like to shift a lot. The Shelby, with 500 HP will not have that problem. The two motorcycles have no problem either.

Top Bottom