Ordered a Top Box

OP
OP
karl

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
Six years into owning this bike the top box is probably the most used and practical farkle to date. Remember thinking to myself that it would be easy to take off and leave at home. Been on there now for a while...

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
I agree Karl. For my daily commuting I use the top box exclusively. I only get in and out of the panniers when I am touring.

Bike
2010 Silver NT700
I've been super happy with my Maxia. Around town, I don't keep it on the bike - its just for trips - and it is really handy to easily take it off and carry it into the motel room.

OP
OP
karl

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
On my commute arrival at work the helmet and gloves go in the top-box. Coat jacket in the left and over-pants in the right. Pouring rain I just leave it all on till I get inside. The outside temp right now is 59 deg. Lightning is what made me take the car. The wind howling and the detritus all over the roads made it less attractive as well.
It is February still...

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
I prefer to put my gear on inside so I put it on and take it off at home and in my office. I keep a pair of shoes at the office so I just remove my boots and put those on. Fortunately I have a coat rack in my office that I can hang it all on. It took awhile before everyone in my office got used to the power ranger walking down the hall. The worst part is when someone wants to talk to me on the way out. With my ear plugs in, helmet on and music playing through the speakers I can't hear a word they are saying so I just point in the vacinity of my ears and shake my head.

Last edited:
Top Bottom