Heated Jacket Liner Question

Bike
2010 Silver NT700
The liners should fit pretty snug and as close to the skin as possible (just a light shirt between you and the liner).

You'll also feel the heat better if you have a wind liner over the heated liner. It doesn't take much wind to reduce the heating effects especially when cold outside.

Rob

Bike
2010 Silver NT700V
Yeah - put something on over it to tighten it to your body more, as it sounds like it might be a little too big.

Chris, I'm with the guys above. Particularly when it's cold (for us) here in Washington, I put a sweater over the Gerbing and it holds it closer. Do you have a reostat type control where you can control the temps. I do as it separates the intensity I need more for the Gerbing gloves and the warmth of the jacket?

Terry

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I feel sorry for people who don't ride their bikes much. You have to put miles on the bikes to break them in. I'm at about 6500 miles now, and thinking last night just how smooth this bike is getting to be. Add another 10,000 and it'll be really sweet.
Chris, they're really smooth when they get to 80,000 miles. :rolleyes:

Bike
1984 Moto Guzzi T5
ROFLMAO

Nice one Rick :)

The NT is a pretty smooth bike. Just that darn buzz at ~5k RPM. FWIW the Guzzi has it too, at about the same RPM.

Top Bottom