[Review] Deanli DM LED Light Install

Marker

I wanted more visibility so bought and installed these small DM LED lights. They are only 5 watts each. but are very bright and very conspicuous to oncoming traffic. I rarely ride at night so my regular high beams are OK, but these little things help a big deal as well in the dark.

I mounted them on brake caliper mount by getting a longer bold and a spacer. The difficult part was to align the lights forward, but managed OK.

These are the lights.
http://www.twistedthrottle.ca/denali-dm1-micro-single-intensity-led-lighting-kit-with-full-wiring-harness-and-m8-mount

Here (I hope) are a couple of pics).

339spi9.jpg
zkhov8.jpg

The wiring harness that came with them is first rate, but some of the wires a bit long so had to coil some of them. Better than being too short though. It comes with a relay that will turn them off when the ignition is off. I posi-tapped the control wire into the rear tail light wire.

My riding friends tell me that they work very well.

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
I've got the DMs on my NT as well. They WORK. They show up well to oncoming cars and they light up the road well when I have to ride at night.

My son put them on his C14 as well and he loves them. They are an attention getter.

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
I got my Denalis seven years ago and mounted them on each side of the front fender. Mine are on all the time when my lights are on. They are a fantastic light that give you a great safety margin during the day. It is probably one of the best additions to any bike.

Top Bottom