For The Serial S.A.D. or Dropsies Types There Is Hope....

Bike
2010 RED NT700V #1188
Several jurisdictions around Atlanta use BMW RTPs as well... With BMW Marketing using photos like the one below in their marketing materials it is surprising they sell any RTP's...:eek1: ;)
It's the donuts not the bike. This does not help the image of the police when they are constantly pictured around donuts.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RedLdr1

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
This does not help the image of the police when they are constantly pictured around donuts.
Yep, my nephew is an LEO in a small burg outside Tampa. His department has an "unwritten" policy that officers are not allowed to visit Dunkin Do:donut:nuts or Starbucks when in uniform. The funny part is the Sheriffs, and FHP, go to them all the time...we were in line at DD behind a FHP car during our last visit.

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
[...The Harley instructor (HD brought their training bikes and instructor to do the course) said that she is doing so well compared to these big macho guys was that she was the only one who listened to him. The rest already knew what they were doing...]

I had the same experience when I taught the MSF course. Most women were receptive to coaching while too many of the men brought preconceived ideas to class. They were schooled by what I called "bar stories," such as never touch the front brake because you'll die or a helmet can hurt you in a crash.

Top Bottom