Revised NT-Owners Site Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
It is our intent that all NT Owners/riders/fans use this forum as a tool for meeting each other and developing the riding community. It is our belief that individual riders and groups should take more care to present a positive and mature image of motorcycling to the non-riding community rather than the popular confrontational attitude of many riders. We have many different types of riders on this forum, and welcome all riders who appreciate Honda's NT model motorcycle. This is what is expected of you as a participant on this forum.

Yeah, yeah... I know.. why do there have to be rules?

We're all adults right, so why treat us like kids? Well, we - yes, myself included, don't always act like adults and so some parameters need to be defined.

The Purpose:
To create a site that is friendly, informative, fun and family-safe.

How:
Well...
- No profanity
- No suggestive pictures of any kind
- No graphic pictures of any kind
- No fighting, if you want to argue, take it to your email accounts. That doesn't mean you can't intelligently discuss something as long as it doesn't get heated and disrespectful
- No religious or political comments - they have a way of turning into arguments - it doesn't mean you can't send a prayer or good thoughts out to someone
- Misc - there are 100s of subjects that we don't prefer to discuss on this site, there are 100s more that are fine, it's a judgement call by myself and the other mods as to which ones are okay or not

Wow, what does that leave us with? Well, a site devoted to this aspect of motorcycling and the focused discussions related to that. We do have an off-topic section but that does not mean anything goes, simply non-motorcycle related items within the parameters of the above rules.

Have fun and as stringent as this appears to be, the result will be favorable for many.

If at any time you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact either the Admins or Moderators. This can be done via Private Message (PM), or by clicking the "Report Bad Post" link at the bottom of every post.

Let's Ride!

Last edited:
OP
OP
RedLdr1

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
All,

Please take a minute to read the Revised Forum Rules posted above. The new Rules are much simpler and to the point. The bottom line here is let's try to be polite and nice to each other on this forum. If you have any questions feel free to PM any Moderator or Mellow.

This forum is one of the most enjoyable I have ever been a member of and it is because of you, the membership, bringing a pleasant attitude as well as great information!

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom