Hacking the Super10

bicyclist

Oooo! Purty! Can't wait to see it complete.

Are those Skene lights on the back of the bike? Is the leading link a modification of the stock fork or a new fork altogether?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP

elizilla

My 'Stich is black and red. It'll be fine. :)

The lights on the back are Hyperlites. I had some Skene lights on the front but I can't see what DMC has done with them. Maybe they'll come back de-installed and I'll have to make a new plan.

The front forks are modified with what DMC calls "leading legs" which is basically an adaptor at the bottom of the stock forks, to adjust the trail. They told me that the stock forks on the Super10 are stout enough to support this.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP

elizilla

Actually, in the latest round of photos I DO see my Skene lights on the front. They weren't there in the last group of pics, so I guess that's something else they've done in the last few days.

Bike
2010 Silver NT700
That is SA-WEET looking. I've had the idea of putting a hack on my NT in a few years - this may push me over the edge!!

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
Very nice Katherine, y ou will have to always e on good behavior though as that will be the only one like it. Like in the 50's I had a 47 cheve coupe painted 54 Cad Iris, It was neat but everyone knew it and I couldn't do anything wrong with out everyone knowing about it:)

Eldon

bicyclist

Yep, the graphics really set it off.

Need someone to ride it home for you?:wink:

OP
OP

elizilla

You guys are probably getting tired of hearing about it but I am psyched! :cool:

DMC reports that the shipper picked it up yesterday. They sent me even more pictures. And my bike is now shown at the top of their page for the Expedition sidecar.

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
That hack looks so functional. I like the gas can on the side and I guess it has a trunk as well. How cool

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I'm psyched along with you, Katherine! I can hardly wait to read your reaction when it arrives. Do you have a delivery date yet?

Top Bottom