[How To] Temperature gauge added on dash

Guitarman

I added an aftermarket temperature gauge to my NT today (with the help of the infamous Chuck, AKA Chuckdkltdt). See attached photos. I cut the hole in the dash panel with a Dremel tool and round saw blade. Power came from a Honda aftermarket power plug for Honda heated grips. It could also be brought from the battery or aftermarket fuse box. The photos show lit, unlit and a close-up.

Attachments

Bike
19 Versys 1K SE, 14 FJR
I added an aftermarket temperature gauge to my NT today (with the help of the infamous Chuck, AKA Chuckdkltdt). See attached photos. I cut the hole in the dash panel with a Dremel tool and round saw blade. Power came from a Honda aftermarket power plug for Honda heated grips. It could also be brought from the battery or aftermarket fuse box. The photos show lit, unlit and a close-up.
Looks good, but who is this guy "Chuckdkltdt"

Yoda

Site Supporter
Bike
2021 Suzuki 650 VStrom; N
At first I thought you were referring to an Engine Temperature Gauge. Couldn't imagine why you wanted a redundant setup. But after looking at the photo's, it appears to be an ambient thermometer.

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
Looks good, but who is this guy "Chuckdkltdt"
that's what happens when you have toooo many bikes in your name!!! :rofl1:

P.S. could have a 3 in one......Whistler Crusaider - radar detector, temp gage, and volt meter all in one on a handlebar mount

Top Bottom