Macna Night Eye

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
I have not but I read about it. Appears to be good technology for night time riding although it does nothing for you in the daytime as compared to a hi viz jacket. Since I also wear an airbag vest it would cover a large portion of the most visible area. Its something that I will keep my on eye however.

Mellow

Admin
2024 Mileage
Bike
21 R1250RT
yeah, a better comparison would have been to show a hiviz as well which does well at night so a better overall option for me being as more of my riding is in the daylight.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
One of the pleasant side-effects of my bicycle riding is that I can get back into my Aerostitch. After the Epic Ride it was pretty dirty but the hi-viz, just like they say, still showed up. I sent it in to them for a main-zipper slide repair and a cleaning. Sounds like they're pretty busy in Duluth. They've repaired the zipper slide that the McGyver guy at the Laundromat in Grande Cache, Alberta, fixed for me in the early days of the Ride for free and it will be 3-4 weeks before it gets cleaned and returned.

The Macna Night Eye jacket looks good at night. I wonder if that reflectivity could be included in other colors...like hi-viz yellow.

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
Phil,

If you want a picture to post of HiViz stitch I will get some pictures of mine and send to you for posting, BUT it wont be tonight Judy has gone to bed and besides it is down to 25 out there , too chilly for me tonight.

I do like the way that jacket reflects the white light though! I know I have not seen that before!

Eldon

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Eldon, I've got pictures of me and my Hi-Viz Stitch. (Look at my Avatar picture).

Top Bottom