Winter time killer Tiger 800

Bike
2010 Silver NT700
Sadly, I traded in the NT on the Tiger. I will miss it, but I found that I was taking the DR most often on longer trips because of knee comfort.

I plan on sticking around. This is my favorite motorcycle forum. I hope to make Spearfish an annual trip and meet more people from this forum. I know I have not been online here as much lately as when I first acquired the NT, but I hope to rectify that.

Phil, right now all the roads are dry and amazingly clear of sand. Tuesday I rode up thru Deadwood and over to Newcastle and home all were clear.

Bike
Bonneville T120
Good luck with that Tiger. I have two good friends who have the Tiger 800 and both absolutely love them. Several years ago I seriously considered the Tiger. It's a great bike. Keep us posted.

OP
OP
junglejim

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
Kevin, congratulations on your new Tiger. If I was 25 or 50 years younger I'd probably have one too. I'm looking forward to seeing you and your new bike at Spearfish next summer. But it won't be the same at Spearfish without Jim Moore to visit with in the early AM before the rest of the people start to wake up.

I was just killing some winter time (per thread title) when I started this, but you made my day by actually buying one of these things. Enjoy the heck out of that machine. For now we still have quite a bit of winter to survive around here.

Rob

Bike
2010 Silver NT700V
Congratulations! The "superbness" of the Tiger 800 is beyond well-documented. The 2015 refresh is exciting - I know they'll be doing the same sort of thing with the Explorer for I think next year. I find their new aesthetic changes make the bike incredibly handsome!!

Top Bottom