Are large red Pannier lids still available?

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
Ebay UK... See Here I bought my large lids through eBay UK and didn't have any issues... Here is another set through a dealer who lists international shipping rates...

Last edited:
Bike
2020 Kawasaki Versys
Some UK dealers will ship here or at least used to. The price is higher for the individual purchase and shipping though.
I got mine from Lings Honda in the UK a few years back.

Brad

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
They might have a typo on the phone number. On the top of the web page they have the number as 717-458-0852 and on another page it's 717-458-0582. Try calling them again. You will get the best price from them.

Last edited:

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I just looked at David Silver Spares' US site and, yes, the red big lids are out of stock, but they do say they will have them soon. Try emailing them or calling them (I noticed that there are indeed two phone numbers in different places on their website.

When I wanted one silver big lid, they didn't have any silver lids in stock, so I emailed and got a prompt reply. They told me that the way they save money on shipping is to do bulk shipments. If I would be willing to wait, they would have my single silver lid in 2 to 2 1/2 months. I was in no great rush, so that was fine with me. I think I had it in 5 weeks, for a very reasonable price that was less than half of what I'd paid Honda of Bournemouth for shipping me my first set of big pannier lids.

David Silver Spares seems like they really want to provide service and value.

Bike
2010 NT700V Red
Does anyone have any pictures of these installed? How much more space do they give you?

thanks, jim / Oldtimer

Bike
2010 NT700V Red
Wow!. They look completely stock, at first glance. I thought you might have sent me the wrong link. When I took a second look I saw they were definitely deeper and the NT700 decal was missing. They look real good and I would guess definitely better for bringing more stuff. Thanks for the pics, Jim / Oldtimer.

Bike
Sprint GT, 2010 NT, MS950
Just a heads up...I ordered my red lids on Sunday even though they were listed as unavailable. I figured they would get here in a month or so.

I put them on the bike today (Wednesday). Is 3.5 days a new record for shortest "Big Lid Wait Time"?

Top Bottom