DISCOUNT Camping in S/E Ohio

Bike
2010 NT700, silver
Barn Yard Camping, 68055 Wintergreen Road, Lore City, OH 43755........actual location is 4 miles NORTH of US 70 at exit 186.....
mention the NT owners forum and we'll let you tent camp for $5/night , no reservations needed.
Park your RV for $15./night...reservations are required. We offer 30 amp electric, toilet and shower facilities, dump station and water.
Occupancy limits; 2 per tent, 4 per RV. small upcharge for each additional person.
Firewood and Honey wagon service available.
Offer good until 12/31/2016

Last edited:

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
Sounds inviting, but I hope it smells better than the name implies. They don't show up on "All Stays" campground finder app. Sounds like my favorite kind of campground.

OP
OP
Bike
2010 NT700, silver
Yeah, we wouldn't have chosen that name ourselves....we bought the place in 2010 and kept the name....nearest barn is 1/4 mile away (almost always down wind). We are licensed for 24 sites almost all of which are leased by the year. We try to offer a quiet place in the country where your stuff is safe...no frills, nothing fancy, relax with a beverage with out being hassled by a over zealous park police officer or large crowds.

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
You should get listed on ALLSTAYS Camp and Tent. I use that a lot to find campgrounds.

Great riding down there. Two years ago I came up through your area on my way home from TN, NC area. I visited a member who lives in WV and then headed up not OH 555, but the next road east of there, which was about the same. I met up with a father and daughter riding sport bikes on a day ride. Great ride.

Last edited:
Bike
'10 NT 84 BMW R100RT Ural
Ohio has very nice state parks, and not a cheap as Barn Yard: nice places for camping. I like Alum Creek, and plan on going using some in October with the RV and wife. No NT, no BMW, I do my best not to go insane.

Last edited:

WVRider

Site Supporter
Bike
Silver 2010 NT700V
Very nice to know. Thanks swingshiftssuck, I'm from the Parkersburg WV area and ride up that way every once in a while. May make that more often now.

Top Bottom