Confidence in repaired bike.

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
After a nice four day trip to Kaslo BC, camping out at a BMW rally, the 563 miles of traveling through great heat and cold and rain has given me confidence that my NT may again be reliable for touring after I replaced the crank position sensor. I will try and squeeze in a short trip to Mt. Baker before heading to Reno on the FJR in Sept. Lots of nice people at the Kalso rally. Got to talk with three V-strom owners, as well as those riding BMW adventure touring bikes. Very nice city park there where you can camp under the trees. Frosty and I need to find a steam engine expert to tell us how the paddle boat steam engine valve timing works...I took pics.....
https://s3.amazonaws.com/storage-ubertor-com/kaslobcrealestate.ourubertor.com/content/image/835.jpg

OP
OP
Coyote Chris

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Real purdy
Its a great place for a rally. City park where you can camp under the trees 200 yards from the water. Short walk to town. A looney buys you a 3 minute 40 second shower. Only 10 bucks Canadian a day. Great people.

Bike
2) 2010 red NT's
That is definitely not Nakusp. But there is a campground in the city center park at nakusp. Really nice CG, with showers. Horizons Unlimited has a get together there every year. This year is on my work weekend. :-(

I'll have to check out Kaslo next time we're up there. No issues with smoke when you were there?

Frosty

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Triumph 900GT
Dont know...Frosty might. We are going to Mt Baker in two days to assault the summit. I will ask.
Looks like a different organization (BMW Riders Association) runs the Nakusp campout. The Kalso campout was run by the Valley BMW Riders (BC-MOA club).
The MOA is quite large, international with many chartered clubs. This is the organization that does the large rally every year.

Top Bottom