OP
OP
Coyote Chris

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
You guys are all crazy,,, ;)
I am an animal lover, but risking YOUR life running around stopping traffic like that and way more important risking some one else getting injured in a secondary accident, not to mention
charges and lawsuits, etc is not the thing you want to do. I do feel for the squirrel/cat/dog/snake/turtle/mouse cockroach you name it on the road, but this person is very lucky she wasnt rear ended
and others werent also... in Spokane, she would have been dead meat...she needed to save her self first, then the kitten if possible. Watch the video again and see where she is pointing her head.....
she is fixated on the cat and not on what is going on around her.....that is a great way to get hurt on a bike....

Bike
2010 NT700V
If people show compassion for others like this woman showed for an animal, we would have a much better country!!!! I remember when this was the way it used to be, where did we get off track...only worrying about ourselves. BB

Bike
Silver NT700V
Maybe not a WISE thing to do but certainly a NICE thing to do. Hats off to the rider.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
If a person always showed more concern for their own welfare than others the term "hero" would be meaningless.

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
If a person always showed more concern for their own welfare than others the term "hero" would be meaningless.

And a much poorer world to live in would be the result......

Mike

Bike
2020 Kawasaki Versys
That maneuver certainly would not work everywhere or at the wrong time. I'm glad it worked out here.
I may be hard-hearted (also hard-headed) but I am not likely to block traffic with my bike or my body.

Brad

Top Bottom