2010 NT700V Under Cowl

Sorry about the www.wsaitsazi.top lead on the lower cowls. Like what happened with Moto-Kafe my order proved to be some sort of scam too. I think the website is gone now, but in case it comes back up, buyer beware! Paypal is refunding my payment seemingly with no question. Again, sorry if I caused anyone else hardship.

OP
OP
oldtimer
Bike
2010 NT700V Red
I emailed the web site Phil noted above, which is located in Italy, https://www.accessorimotostore.com, asking them if they would ship to the USA. They do show this cowl on their web site. Their web site does not list the USA as a county they ship to. They did respond yesterday and said NO to shipping to the USA. So, I emailed David Silver Spares, sales@davidsilverspares.com | Ph: 717 458 0852, asked them if they would consider trying to purchase one for me, and I would purchase from them. Matt responded yesterday they would not do this as this bike is not popular enough in the USA. Possibly if enough of us contacted Matt saying they would like to purchase, he might reconsider. Please let him land us know you are interested.

ST1100Y

Site Supporter
Bike
ST1100Y, ST1100R, NT700
Just located another, slim looking type I'm going to test out on my GF's NT700:

unpainted, glass-fiber laminate though...
But I like the more rigid mounting points.

Moto-Kafe

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Red NT700V
Good to know others are out there. Comes out to $315 US........too much for me. By the time I have it painted, it would end up costing me over $400.
Thanks for finding, ST..........

Top Bottom