Another milestone

WVRider

Site Supporter
Bike
Silver 2010 NT700V
I had to make a quick trip to the other side of Athens, OH after work today so decided to take the NT since it was a balmy 51°. Had a great ride and looked at the odometer as I was coming down the street returning to my house. I couldn't have planned the ride any better. As I pulled into my yard the NT rolled exactly 80K miles. Man I love this bike. 20211105_181218.jpg20211105_181157.jpg

Thanks but no thanks! I have enough of my own "stuff" to get done before winter arrives.

And last night I forgot to set my clocks back! To me, daylight savings time is a goofy idea and needs to be eliminated.

I agree about daylight savings time. Maybe it used to make sense, now for me it involves changing a bunch of clocks, then trying to readapt to the clock shift.

Brad

I agree about daylight savings time. Maybe it used to make sense, now for me it involves changing a bunch of clocks, then trying to readapt to the clock shift.

Brad
You think you got it bad.... Didja ever stop to think about how long it took 'em to rearrange the stones for Daylight Savings Time at Stonehenge?

Mike

Changing the time artifically forces us to adjust to a rapid increase into darkness at 5-6 PM. If we just left things as they should be, this switch to afternoon darkness would occur more slowly and feed natural as it should be.

MikeSim - maybe they just relabeled the stones by one position for Daylight Savings Time and left them as-is? :thumb:

Changing the time artifically forces us to adjust to a rapid increase into darkness at 5-6 PM. If we just left things as they should be, this switch to afternoon darkness would occur more slowly and feed natural as it should be.

MikeSim - maybe they just relabeled the stones by one position for Daylight Savings Time and left them as-is? :thumb:

Good answer!

Mike
;)

Diva is getting close to having 50k on her clock.

I personally hate the “Fall Back” time change. That means I have to ride in the dark when I leave work, when I need go into the office. The only thing going for me is that my amber warning strobes are highly visible and most of these numbskull drivers pull to the side when I lane split.

Back
Top Bottom