Another Perfect Day to Ride

tawilke46

Left the house before 10am this morning on the NT, as it was it's turn to get on the road. Headed out of town to get away from traffic and people as soon as possible. What impressed me the most today is for the first time this year every tree, shrub, grass, flowers were just most vigorusly green and colorful. Spring is definitely here.
Quite a few motorcycles on the road today, as would be expected. Mostly Milwaukee Iron as usual. Unfortunately I got behind over fifty of them coming out of a place called Lazy J's. Really in the middle of nowhere on Hwy 1044.
The din from all those straight pipes was deafening to say the least. At the next intersection they turned left, I turned right. Order restored......
I did see 1 Goldwing, 1 Ducati, 1 other Honda. Otherwise all HD.
Weather forecast is calling for increasing cloudiness and chances of rain for most of the upcoming week, so could not pass up a ride today. Some pics of today:

The trees in the second and third pictures behind the white fence are pecan trees, uaually the last trees to put out new leaves in the spring.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Nice pictures, we are at just the first flush of green here. Great riding weather.

Thanks for the report. Here is beautiful Wayne County, Ohio spring is popping but not quite here. Some trees have small leaves, others none but all are trying hard. I'm headed out today with a few friends and we'll be going a little to the south. I anticipate to see more spring like conditions.

I'm in HD country too. I believe I see a bit more variety in bikes than what you report.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom