Astech Seat

I have heard about these people from many of the in Honda Sport Touring Assoc (Old name). They are located in Jonesboro Indiana located approx 50 miles North if Indianapolis. They will fit u with seat and accomplish rebuild while u wait or of course you can send seat them. Check out their Website. I have made appointment for Wednesday 7/19. Will take pictures and advise of result.

Bear

Bike
2013 Harley Police bike
Looking forward to your report and pics. That is close enough for me to ride into a wait.

Bike
Sprint GT, 2010 NT, MS950
I'm curious as well. Their website looks interesting and I have been thinking about a seat upgrade.

Bike
2010 Silver NT700
Count me as interested as well. I've been thinking about a Russell, but local for half the price sounds fantastic. Could do that plus Hyperpro suspension for less than $1k.

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
Very nice. Looks like they could build something for me.

OP
OP
OK ! I finally made it to Astech this Monday. Truly an experience. Jonesboro is not exactly a Metropolis being approximately 50 miles North of Indianapolis and maybe 45 miles south of Fort Wayne Indiana. Close to Fairmount Indiana home of James Dean (doubt he spent much time in Jonesboro). Truth is worth the trip / they have a great Cafe (Kathy's Cafe) and the facility looks like a place Marlon Brando might have visited / Harley folks). Maybe 6 or 7 people and all are spectacular. They were IMG_0547.jpgIMG_0547.jpgmore than nice to this Senior Sex Symbol. Although I was glad I took my seat and cycle personally to them it was not necessary. This was not their first rodeo. I know if u went to their website and filled out the information and maybe a follow up phone call all would be well. After 40 + years of owning motorcycles and using every motorcycle seat pad ever made and buy more than a few custom seats their offering is equal or better than all. Total cost to rebuild my seat $ 180.00. Call them and discuss. Bear

Top Bottom