User Name: RUSTINPEACE

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 3
Name: 50,000 Mile Award
Description: 50,000 miles on an NT

Recipient username : RUSTINPEACE

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

I bought my 2011 NT700V brand new on March 31, 2012 and it now has over 50000 miles on it. Here's a photo from earlier today showing the mileage I can get a close up photo if you can't see the odometer reading.

-----------------------------------------------------

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Congratulations! If you want the 50K sticker, send me your name and address and I'll spring for stamp and envelope.

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
Way to go runstinpeace!! That's putting on some miles, like me. Achieved my 50,000 miles in 19 months and 16 days of NT ownership. You are boogie'n some miles on this year, leading mileage tracker by a lot, and if you do take that Alaska trip you will be sure to win for the year. You know it has been lonely at the top most of the time and winning 2012 & 2013 tracker, some young whipper snapper (got that from your other post of age 24)comes out of nowhere going like gangbuster's. :rofl1:. That's the way to do it....on a Honda!
I'm coming to TNT rally also, might see you there on the weekend. Looks like right at the rally or week after I will get my 75,000 miles. WoHoo :turtle::cool:

Bike
2010 Silver NT700 ABS
Congrats on the milestone. I'll be passing 50k next month on a trip thru Moab.

OP
OP
RUSTINPEACE
Congratulations also. 25K a year is a huge amount on a bike. How is it that your are driving your bike so much?

Terry
Thanks I actually only had about 12000 miles on my NT a year ago I ride much more now than I used to. I don't commute by motorcycle so I usually just try to ride from about 7:00 P.M. to 9:15 P.M. Monday through Thursday then from about 10:30 A.M. to 8:30 P.M. on Saturday and Sunday.

OP
OP
RUSTINPEACE
Way to go runstinpeace!! That's putting on some miles, like me. Achieved my 50,000 miles in 19 months and 16 days of NT ownership. You are boogie'n some miles on this year, leading mileage tracker by a lot, and if you do take that Alaska trip you will be sure to win for the year. You know it has been lonely at the top most of the time and winning 2012 & 2013 tracker, some young whipper snapper (got that from your other post of age 24)comes out of nowhere going like gangbuster's. :rofl1:. That's the way to do it....on a Honda!
I'm coming to TNT rally also, might see you there on the weekend. Looks like right at the rally or week after I will get my 75,000 miles. WoHoo :turtle::cool:
Thanks I kind of know the feeling I started playing some of the motorcycle tag games on advrider.com back in January over on here http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=914529&page=15 and
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=444032&page=147 but I think I'm going to stop playing until next winter. I look forward to meeting you at the TNT Rally.

Top Bottom